Divorce Options™ Workshop
(Presented by Marin and Sonoma County Professionals)
- Cost: FREE.
Divorce Options provides an invaluable service for anyone facing the process of divorce. During a difficult time in your life, you may need to start with the important decision of how to divorce. Divorce Options provides unbiased information about self-representation, mediation, collaborative divorce, and litigated divorce.
Divorce Options™ workshops are open to all individuals and couples in California, who are contemplating separation or divorce:
- whether married, domestic partners or cohabiting
- whether same or opposite gender
- with or without children.
- Zoom Divorce Options workshops are offered by Sonoma County Professionals on the second Saturday of each odd numbered month and by Marin County Professionals on the second Saturday of each even numbered month from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. You are welcome to join on any date.
- Divorce Options is an excellent resource to help you decide which process option is best for you and your family. No business is solicited, and no individual legal advice is given. Also see https://bayareamediationandcollaborativedivorce.com/ To find out more about how Collaborative Divorce and Mediation intersect.
- Preregistration is required by the Friday prior to the workshop date in order to receive an email invitation from Zoom. Zoom invitations will be provided at the latest by the Friday prior to the workshop.
- If you have questions about these Divorce Options Workshops, call (630) 291-4393 or email at DivorceOptions@hotmail.com.
- January 9
- February 13
- March 13
- April 10
- May 8
- June 12
- July 10
- August 14
- September 11
- October 9
- November 13
- December 11